“Merc Force” Force F21
Owner/Driver: Don Gulley, Observer: Kevin Boylan
Skiers: Kris Knights and Jake Tegart
Force Boats asked the team if they could share some information;
1) How long have you owned your Force Boat for? 9 years
2) Did you name your Boat? No the boat was purchased as “Merc Force”
3) The Engine? Mercruiser 1650
4) How much fuel can it carry? 400 Litres
5) What do you mainly do with your boat? Ski race
6) Where do you mainly visit in your boat? Everywhere there is a Ski Race on
7) Are you currently Racing in the sport? YES over 20 years
8) What is your favourite feature and options? The graphics of the boat and how popular it is with the kids
9) Some Achievements?
1st Place 2016 Sydney Bridge to Bridge
1st Place 2017 Southern 80
1st Place 2017 Mildura
1st Place 2016 Barrie Beehag
9) What is the best thing about your boat? This boat was one of the very first originals. It started life with a Mercruiser 1075 then went to the 1350 and currently runs a 1650.
10) Anything else you’d like to share? “Merc Force” is still the only boat to ever have won both Mens F1 and Womens F1 at the same World championships in 2007!