“Public Enemies” Force F19x Stern drive
Team: Glenn Rowlands (Owner/Driver) Andrew “Veg” Morgan (Observer)
Skiers = Max Rowlands and Samual Mather (expert) Max Rowlands and Sean Hamilton (social)
Force boats asked the team to share some information;
1) How long have you owned your force boat?- 3 years
2) The engine?- 350 Chev small block which was built by Wayne Cartledge at Race Comp Motorsports , And maintained by team Mechanic Barry Beeston.
3) How much fuel can it carry ?- about 250 litres
4) What do you mainly do with your boat ?- Water ski racing
5) Where do you mainly visit with your boat?- the Murray river ,Barmah, Echuca, Robinvale and Mildura.
6) How long have you been involved in the sport? 3 years
7) Some achievements (wins)? Winning stock 6 litre social at the Southern 80 3 years in a row 2015 2016 2017 and holding the record.
8) What is the best thing about this boat in your opinion ? It handles as good as it looks.
9) Any other information you feel our force readers would enjoy knowing about your boat ? The way it can handle the rough water without a problem is a credit to force Boats. I couldn’t be happier with my decision to have a force boat built for us; Rod Bickerton and the Force team are a pleasure to deal with and nothing was a problem.